Autumn online seminars of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine
In September-October, the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine is holding a series of online seminars reviewing key policies in the field of environmental protection.
It is planned to discuss the following topics:
- September 2 – Waste Management. Business responsibility. Licensing system.
- September 8 – Legislative regulation of permitting activities in the field of air protection.
- September 22 – How to use the electronic services of the web portal “EcoSystem”.
- September 29 – Sustainable water management and compliance with water legislation.
- October 7 – Nature Protection. Legislation requirements in the field of nature reserve fund and biodiversity conservation.
- October 21 – ATS in the format of “question-answer”.
- October 29 – Subsoil use. Permitting activity and observance of the legislation.
The seminars are held on the online platform ZOOM at 15:00.
The approximate duration of each seminar is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Pre-registration is required to participate at https://bit.ly/3jkWnVd.
The public, business and academics are invited to participate in the online seminars.
Organizers: Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine, State Ecological Inspectorate of Ukraine, Public Council under the Ministry of Environment, State Ecological Academy of Postgraduate Education and Management, NGO “Living Planet”.