Thank you for your interest in our company and services. Would you like to receive a quote? Do you have questions about DQS, certifications, or other topics? Please let us know, and we will gladly get back to you.
Report a violation
All employees, business partners and customers, who would like to report potential violations of internal guidelines, legal requirements or Code of Conduct principles, can submit a report to the Compliance Manager of DQS group. This includes reports of potentially damaging behavior, e.g. behavior that may lead to damage to assets or DQS group’s reputation. Your report will be treated confidentially in any case.
Please make sure that you are not breaching any applicable data privacy regulations when you make use of this reporting webpage. Before you submit a report, please bear in mind that the information you are providing could have serious consequences for the people involved.
Please do not use this system for customer enquiries or complaints, or to ask questions about products or services provided by DQS group.
In the event that you would like to remain anonymous, do not submit any personal information, e. g. your name or relationship to the offender. Do not submit any information that can be traced back to you. However, we encourage personal identification.
Request an offer
Thank you for your interest in our certification and assessment services. We are happy to provide you with a non-binding cost estimate and ask you to please fill out the form below.
Appeals to DQS
Appeal is a request (written, oral or telephone) of the representative of the object of conformity assessment (plaintiff) to the conformity assessment body or the accreditation body for review of the decision taken by this body or the audit team of the OS in relation to the object (written official A letter stating the content of the action or decision of the OS with which the plaintiff does not agree).
The plaintiff may be objected to the following actions of the audit team and the decision of the OS (and not only):
- refusal to perform works on a specific application for certification;
- acknowledgment of non-compliance of the management system of the Client with the requirements of the standard and refusal to issue the certificate;
- suspension or termination of the certificate;
- violation of rules and procedures for certification of management systems;
- violation of the OS of contractual obligations;
- violation of OS terms of work;
- the decision of the audit group to suspend the audit;
- Audit findings of the audit team;
- manifestations of impartiality threats from both auditors and the OS, etc.
The appeals process ends with the writing of a written conclusion (protocol) based on the results of the appeal.