DQS Group is holding a free webinars for customers!
Do you have questions about remote audit?
What should be clarified in preparation for a remote audit? What security aspects need to be considered? Is it possible to conduct a remote audit only during a Covid-19 pandemic or not? Finally, how does DQS prepare its auditors for remote audits?
Get answers at the DQS free webinar: “Remote audit – areas of application, opportunities and challenges”
The remote audit, ie the audit without the personal presence of auditors at the audit site, activated by the current pandemic, is becoming increasingly important, it has been allowed before, but not enough attention has been paid.
Based on the many remote audits conducted during this time, we will be happy to share our knowledge and experience with you and help you find this audit method realistic and effective for your company.
This webinar is moderated by Frank Greichen, DQS Auditor and current Director of Audit Management and Competence at DQS GmbH. He will explain how remote audits work and how they differ from “classic audits” in his webinar.
Here’s the contents of our free webinar:
- Results of our customer and auditor survey on the readiness for use and quality of remote audits.
- What distinguishes a remote audit from “classic” audit methods.
- Which software tools are used and how these have proven themselves.
- Which preparations are necessary to implement this audit method effectively and efficiently.
- For which subject areas and process groups remote audits can be usefully applied, but also for which areas this is not the case.
- Which limitations, errors and obstacles are revealed in the practical application? What experiences have been made and what recommendations are available?
How can I participate in this webinar?
All you need to participate is Internet access and a telephone. The webinar presentation lasts about 45 minutes. After the presentation there will be enough time to answer the questions. At the end of the webinar, participants will receive a presentation in PDF format.
Sign up here for one of these free DQS webinar sessions:
3 June 2020 at 15:30 hrs. CEST
4 June 2020 at 10:00 hrs. CEST
The language of the webinar is English.