Information for DQS Ukraine customers
COVID-19 Coronavirus: How DQS supports customers
As of today, the Coronavirus continues to spread globally. DQS is observing the developments very closely.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers, employees and auditors and the communities we operate and live in while giving everyone the information to make the necessary decisions.
DQS is in close contact with its accreditation bodies, offices and auditors around the world to provide clients with the information they need to mitigate their impact, and how DQS is ready to help our clients manage their business and operations? management requirements during this pandemic event.
In cases where your organization is impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19 and/or you need advice about postponement or changes of a planned audit, please provide the necessary information to the DQS Ukraine office to assess the feasibility of an audit based on the following major issues:
- Can the audit proceed as scheduled?
- How is the extent of the current limitations to the facility/organisation:
- Is it possible to access parts of your facility/organisation?
- Who is available?
- Have you needed technology/experience with remote meetings such as video conferences?
- It is also important to know what kind of audit is currently been planned: is it a recertification audit or a surveillance audit? For which standards are you certified?
- What are the specific process-orientated risks for your business?
Based on the answers to these questions and the subsequent exchange of information with our customers, an individual decision will be made in each case.
We are ready to assist you, but there are additional risk factors that will need to be discussed as we constantly monitor regional issues and developments in this pandemic.
Please report any questions and concerns to the DQS Ukraine office, feel free to contact our staff and your auditor!