New portal for clients – MyDQS 2.0
The previous portal for MyDQS customers was completely redesigned and put into operation by DQS GmbH in March this year (2021).
With this complete review of MyDQS, we are taking the next step in digitizing our processes and communication channels.
In MyDQS 2.0, you’ll find details of your site, as well as information about your audits and certifications – no matter which DQS office is responsible for your procedures.
Here are the key features of the new customer portal:
- Information panel for reviewing the audit status with additional analytical information and reporting functions
- Every location (site) of a client that serves DQS is available regardless of where or which office and country works with this location
- The user interface is clearly organized and intuitive
- In the user administration section, users can receive authorization individually for more than one location
- MyDQS 2.0 offers transparency and status control for each location thanks to our Digital Audit Manager, inconsistencies and audit capabilities performed with this digital audit tool are visible and can be monitored and analyzed.
- It is possible to analyze and compare the audit results from the Audit Manager with other audits in the same organization
- Easy-to-use options for downloading .pdf, .csv or .xls documents for audit results are available
- MyDQS 2.0 contributes to the continuous improvement of management systems throughout the organization
- With MyDQS 2.0, reports and certificates can be easily downloaded
- MyDQS 2.0 provides an update of the status of audits: information about your auditors and customer service settings
- The encryption method for login is based on a high level of security
- MyDQS 2.0 layout is adaptive, which means that it automatically adapts to the user’s monitor, such as smartphones or tablets
You will find detailed information in the MyDQS 2.0 Release Letter and the MyDQS 2.0 User Guide.