We can offer your company a full range of services, also outside the certification spectrum. Our expertise makes us excellent service providers for supplier and inspection audits, as well as trainings and labelling programs. We seek to offer your company the very best solutions to increase your businesses performance. Find out what we have to offer via the overview below, or contact us to see how we can be of service.
Tailor-made supplier audits to support improvement
DQS supplier audits enable you to accurately assess the performance of your suppliers against specific requirements defined by you and/or management system standards applicable to your industry. The certainty of standardized corporate guidelines and transparency along the whole supply chain leads to a lasting improvement of the competitive situation of your company.
Trust our long history of experience in management systems and our global presence to support you with the development of your organizational requirements. In a globalized market where suppliers are often located all over the globe, DQS is your partner for providing consistent and high-value supplier audits worldwide.
Local auditors bring several advantages:
- Lower travel costs
- Each auditor has perfect knowledge of the country’s culture and language
- DQS provides you with a detailed and differentiating insights into local markets, thus encouraging and supporting your suppliers depending on local circumstances.
The Benefits at a glance
- Reduced costs and improved margins by reviewing your portfolio of suppliers with us and prevent supply shortages
- You may systematically create competition for suppliers with single source standing and improve your negotiating position
- Quality improvement within your own organization and supply chain
- Performance benchmarking helps to recognize if the standard you demand is met or can be met in the long run.
- Improvement of your company’s image and client confidence. You can decisively improve your competitive situation using supplier audits, because you provide evidence of the quality required by your future customer.